I love homemade burgers. They´re even better if you also bake your buns.
for around 6 buns.
- 500g Flour
- 250g Milk
- 2 Eggs (1 is used for coating)
- 1 pack of dried yeast
- 3/4 spoon of salt
- 40g sugar
- 2 EL butter
- mix the dry ingredients
- add the other irgredients and mix them until the dough comes together
- let the dough rise (until it doubled in size)
- make the buns and let the rise again
- stir one egg and coat the buns
- If you like sprinkle on some sesame
- bake at 180° with two-sided heat for around 18 minutes